Pardon our absence on the blog this past week. Hurricane Irma had plans of her own, but we’re back in business and ready to break down the top security headlines for the week of September 11, 2017:
- The fear of foreign hacking is not just related to elections or national security. England is worried about World Cup information.
- The silver lining of Equifax is that cybersecurity stocks are up. So I guess that’s a win?
- Password123 is still not a good idea, but could relaxing password policy increase security?
- The Hill has questions about the Equifax hack. Still waiting on those answers…
- Has the answer been in front of us all the time? Could IT be the answer to filling the cybersecurity workforce gap?