A holiday week in the U.S. and U.K. means five days worth of headlines in four business days. Here’s what we saw this week…
- Wanna move on from WannaCry? Not so fast, my friend. BitSight looks at the global impact of the ransomware that spread two weeks ago and found that the ransom collected is only around $100,000.
- Dark Reading reports on cyber criminals attacking each other on the dark web. Can’t we all just get along? No, apparently not.
- The price of a breach is high. Bitdefender looks at the Ponemon Institute’s study of the impact on stock prices.
- China introduced a new cybersecurity law this week, with a penalty of 50K-500K yuan. CNN Tech looks at what this could mean for companies around the world.
- More malware, more problems – Help Net Security has the details on Fireball malware, which reportedly has infected 250 million computers worldwide.
Tweet us @ISC2 and tell us what stories you’re following.